Whether you join us on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube, our social media channels offer something a little bit different - whether you're a first direct customer or not.
Facebook is the ideal place to chat about things other than banking. 'Like' our page and keep up to date with topical debates, information on promotions, as well as our daily thoughts and general musings.
- Read our regular updates in your newsfeed and join the conversation on our wall.
- Watch our welcome video and find out about some of our latest products and services.
- Never share your bank details on Facebook or disclose any important personal information.
- Don't be offensive, rude or nasty to anyone. If you wouldn't say it to your mum, don't say it on Facebook.
Twitter is the ideal way to get short, snappy insights into the world of first direct. We have two feeds, each doing a very different thing.
- Follow us to hear about all things first direct - outlined below is a description of our various feeds.
- Never share your bank details on Twitter or disclose any important personal information.
- Don't be offensive, rude or nasty. Keep tweets nice and friendly, please!
Our YouTube channel is the one-stop place to view all the videos we create. Head over there to view past TV adverts, expert advice, testimonials, demos and customer guides, as well as videos about all our work for good causes.
- View all our video content, all in one place.
- Never share your bank details in the YouTube comment section or disclose any important personal information.
- Don't be offensive, rude or nasty. Remember: it's nice to be nice!
first direct's social communities
Get involved by visiting our Social Media Newsroom.
Safe social networking
Before you embark on your first direct social media adventure, please read these tips for staying safe online.